Things have gone down shit creek again. Wait. Or is it up? I can never remember which. Anyway, they suck. A lot.
I’ve been feeling like complete trash again. And this time the nausea, dizziness, vertigo, and exhaustion is so bad that my mother had to drive me to work today because I wasn’t sure I could drive a car…
She wanted me to call in (and take me to the ER), but I can’t miss any work this week because my co-worker is on vacation and there’s no one else in the office who can do our jobs. So she’s grumpy with me.
My reading was 197/154 on Monday evening. It’s crept down slightly to 181/136 this morning. I have many of the stupid symptoms I had before I landed in the ER the last two times:
1. Nausea (and vomiting occasionally)
2. Dizziness and vertigo when I stand up or walk too fast. Or turn my head too fast. Or think about spoons. Jk on the spoons. Probably.
3. Body feels like I’ve been beaten up. Inside and out. Very very sore for no reason.
4. Food and drink all tastes weird. Including water.
5. I’m exhausted. All the time.
So I called my GP and went over a couple blood test results I snagged from my (former) kidney doctor and from when I was hospitalized.
We’re thinking it’s an auto immune disorder, due to my positive ANA results on both tests.
Guess what one of the possibilities is?
Obviously we aren’t saying it’s Lupus right now. There are some other possibilities. But it means having to go see a goddamn specialist again.
Hopefully they won’t be as dumb as that kidney doctor….